ITC will host it’s Fraud Prevention Forum (formerly Loyalty Card Forum), to bring together a small number of delegates gathered in a round-table to discuss security, tailored towards UK retailers.
- Day: Thursday 7th February 2019
- Time: 1pm – 5pm, working lunch provided
- Location: Brand Exchange – 3 Birchin Ln, London EC3V 9BW (Bank Station)
- Guest-speaker from the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC)
- Chair: Mat Lawrence Group Threat and Vulnerability Manager, Tesco Group
What is discussed during this half day forum and who can take part?
Get more detailed insights into:
- Current trends in Fraud, Vishing, Phishing, Account takeover
- Mobile Apps – are you seeing these being targeted?
- Device Recognition – do you use, how do you use it?
- What’s coming next in the world of retail fraud?
- Authentication of customers, methods, good and bad experience
- Identification of customers methods, good and bad experience
The Chatham House Rule applies.
Please RSVP to [email protected] to register your attendance.