ITC’s CTO, Kevin Whelan and Director of Cyber Risk (CISO), Gareth Lindahl-Wise are hosting the fifth Loyalty Card Fraud Forum, to bring together a small number of members gathered in a roundtable to discuss security, specifically tailored towards companies who offer customer reward schemes.
- Day: Wednesday 20th September 2017
- Time: 1pm – 5pm
- Location: Brand Exchange – 3 Birchin Ln, London EC3V 9BW (Bank Station)
- Hosts: ITC’s Director of Cyber Risk (CISO) Gareth Lindahl-Wise & Information Security Management Consultant, Arshid Bashir
The Loyalty Card Fraud Forum is set-up with the aim of supporting managers in their role as leaders and decision makers. The objective of the forum is to provide members with the opportunity to collaborate across their peer network and contribute to the development of industry leading thinking, on current and future information security and fraud issues.
What is discussed during this half day forum and who can take part?
Get more detailed insights into;
- Trends in fraud techniques – from account compromise to point redemption
- Mitigation methods – what works, what used to work and what has never worked
- Topics are brought forward by participating members
The following principles have been agreed and should be adhered to by forum members:
- Forum participants should be managers responsible for Risk Management, Information Security or Fraud Prevention
- Members are required to be active contributors to the forum
- Members should comply with the Chatham House Rule and the use of the Traffic light rating as required
- Membership is to consist of a core forum, with peripheral organisations invited to participate in specific discussions as relevant
- If individuals do not follow the principles, then they will not be invited to participate in future forum meetings
“To deliver insight into current and future threats in the Loyalty Card market space in order to provide guidance and shape decision-making at all levels.”
The forum is restricted to a small number of delegates. However if you are an Information Security Manager or similar working for a reward scheme or loyalty card program and believe you could benefit from this forum please get in touch with Joe Williams at [email protected] who will endeavour to register you as spaces are very limited.