A year ago ITC’s CTO, Kevin Whelan and CISO, Gareth Lindahl-Wise decided to host the first Loyalty Card Fraud Forum, where a small number of members gathered for a round table to discuss security, specifically tailored towards companies who offer customer reward schemes.
The Loyalty Card Fraud Forum was set-up with the aim of supporting managers in their role as leaders and decision makers. The objective of the forum is to provide members with the opportunity to collaborate across their peer network, and contribute to the development of industry leading thinking, on current and future information security and fraud issues.
What is discussed during this half day forum and who can take part?
Get more detailed insights into;
- Trends in fraud techniques – from account compromise to point redemption
- Mitigation methods – what works, what used to work and what has never worked
- Topics are brought forward by participating members
The following principles have been agreed and should be adhered to by forum members:
- Forum participants should be managers responsible for Risk Management, Information Security or Fraud Prevention
- Members are required to be active contributors to the forum
- Members should comply with the Chatham House Rule and the use of the Traffic light rating as required
- Membership is to consist of a core forum, with peripheral organisations invited to participate in specific discussions as relevant
- If individuals do not follow the principles, then they will not be invited to participate in future forum meetings
“To deliver insight into current and future threats in the Loyalty Card market space in order to provide guidance and shape decision-making at all levels.”
On Wednesday 9th March 2016 Kevin Whelan and Gareth Lindahl-Wise will host the fourth edition of the Loyalty Card Fraud Forum at the Orega Chancery Lane (Strand room) from 1pm to 5pm.
The session will be chaired by Stephen Esho, Information Security Manager at British Airways. We are excited to see that a few major players in the retail business have already registered.
The forum is restricted to a small number of delegates. However if you are an Information Security Manager or similar working for a reward scheme or loyalty card program and believe you could benefit from this forum please get in touch with Joshua Racz: [email protected] and we will endeavour to register you as spaces are very limited.