ITC are delighted to announce the second gathering of the Cyber Security Council – 19th April 2018
Held bi-annually, the Cyber Security Council (CSC) gathers some of the World’s top security experts and thought leaders in round table dialogue to discuss and debate the cyber security landscape.
Hosted in some of the World’s most iconic locations, this session will take place in the top span of Tower Bridge.
The Cyber Security Council Purpose
- To provide exclusive insights into the World’s changing risk and threat environments
- Facilitate collaboration and discussion between leaders in Cyber Risk evaluation and those responsible for protecting organisations key assets
- Enable Council members to adapt insight to their own context
- Chatham House Rules apply
Council Chair; Lieutenant General Sir Graeme Lamb KBE, CMG, DSO.
We are delighted and proud to have Sir Graeme as the Chair of the new CSC. Sir Graeme is a former director of UK Special Forces and Commander of the British Field Army. He was Deputy Commander to US General Petraeus in Iraq and key adviser to US General McChrystal in Afghanistan, he is renowned for his contributions to counter insurgency. Sir Graeme has been formally recognised by Her Majesty’s Government seven times for his service to the nation.
- Andrew France OBE, former Deputy Director for Cyber Defence Operations at GCHQ, the UK Government’s signals intelligence agency.
- Paddy McGuinness, former UK Deputy National Security Adviser for Intelligence, Security and Resilience.
The agenda will cover:
- Current UK and World Cyber Threat Landscape
- Geo-Political impact on Cyber Risk
- Rogue States and risks to Enterprise
- Threat Intelligence
- The Human factors & growth in Insider Threat
- Other current security issues
Previous Council Session – 28th September 2017
The Shard, London
ITC’s CEO, Tom Millar hosted the first invitation-only Cyber Security Council meeting on the 34th Floor of The Shard
- Ron Moultrie, Former Operation’s Director US National Security Agency & Senior U.S. National Security Official
- Steve Hill, former Deputy Director in the National Security Secretariat of the Cabinet Office
- Andrew Hall MBE, former Head of Force Protection and Security for the RAF, Commandant General RAF Regiment
The Council discussed the current UK and World cyber threat landscape, using the extensive experience and security backgrounds of the VIP Guests to bring the risks to life.
A key component of the Council session was to allow attendees to relate insights shared to their own security environments.
The agenda also covered:
- UK Government Initiatives Incident Response
- Threat Intelligence
- Next Generation SOC
- US Election almost 12 months on
- North Korea and potential risks to Enterprise
- Other pertinent security issues
The agenda and venue for the next Council will be made available to members in the near future.
If you would like to know more about the Cyber Security Council, discuss the Terms of Reference or ask about ITC’s renowned Associates and Advisors, contact us at: [email protected]