|Location||Canary Wharf, London||Issue Date||05/09/2017|
|Working Pattern||Full Time||Salary||Competitive|
|Reports to||NSOC Manager|
Job Purpose: To support the Delivery of ITC’s Operational Services to a portfolio of blue-chip and SME Customers
- Responsible for handling security incidents and service requests raised by ITC’s clients.
- Carry out triage on anti-virus and other security events, raise incidents and support them to resolution
- Assisting technical leads with general service improvement tasks.
- Maintain operational processes and procedures for use by all shift personnel
- Change management activities including implementation.
Main Functions & Duties:
- Ownership of incident tickets, driving trouble-shooting, service restoration and remediation
- Identification and mitigation of security threats
- Liaising with customers to detail investigation outcomes and recommend remediation actions
- Ownership of change tickets, ensuring is captured and maintained
- Assist with training of and knowledge transfer to wider team in areas of expertise
- Quality assurance of Incident and Change tickets
- Assist senior engineering tiers with project-based configuration and deployment work
- Co-ordination of vendors assisting with on-going TAC cases
- Help to control costs by identifying suitable areas for attention and working efficiently
- Maintain knowledge of ITC Policy, Standards, Process, Procedures and Guidelines
- Maintain a high standard of technical knowledge and certifications
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- 1- 2 years experience working in a busy Security Operations Centre (SOC) environment
- Experience of using enterprise ticketing systems including change management.
- Experience with at least 3 of the following technology areas:
- PKI certificate lifecycle management
- Windows Server Update Services
- McAfee ePO / MS End Point Protection
- Microsoft Bitlocker
- Firewall Management
General Intelligence and Disposition
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrable qualities of being a “team player”
- Attention to detail, professional rigour, pro-active.
- Personal and professional integrity.
- Able to withstand pressure and work, where necessary unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English
- Credible, Professional, Personable
Working hours: 24×7 Shift rotation
If you like what you hear so far, then please get in touch by contacting [email protected]. You should include outline details of your experience and what kind of role you are looking for. If you have a LinkedIn profile or a copy of your CV online, please include a link to this in your message.