|Location||Canary Wharf, London||Issue Date||24/07/2017|
|Working Pattern||Full Time||Salary||Competitive|
|Reports to||Head of Projects and Planning|
Following our recent acquisition by a cyber security focused investment firm, there has never been a more exciting time to join us here at ITC Secure Networking! With this investment, our vision is to build a leading pure-play ITC Security Service Provider in EMEA, with an MSS offering at its core.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us on this journey and work with us to achieve our goals. If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing, dynamic, stimulating and fun company then look no further!
The PMO Coordinator/Analyst supports the day-to-day running of the ITC Project Management office in our high-tech, fast-paced world of network and managed security as a service. This role supports the Head of Projects & Planning/Acting Head of Technical Delivery and Project Managers in providing the full Project Delivery lifecycle, maintaining process, templates and providing regular and ad-hoc governance and reporting on the performance of programmes, projects and the PMO.
The role provides Quality Assurance support regarding Processes, Documentation and supports customer satisfaction initiatives. The role also assists in the management and supervision of key initiatives and programs supporting the strategic objectives of the organisation, particularly around standardisation, accreditation and business processes.
COO (Chief Operating Officer), Head of Projects and Planning / Acting Head of Technical Delivery, Project Managers, Level 3 and 4 Engineers, Head of Operations, Sales Team, CFO.
- Assist Project Managers, managers, engineers and sales teams in the best use of ITC project management tools and processes.
- Maintains and runs regular and ad-hoc reporting for resource utilisation, project status and KPIs as needed.
- Work on the budget and schedule for projects, ensuring the projects remain within those constraints.
- Creating strategic plans and policies to establish the optimum approach to deliver a project to time, cost and quality.
- Evaluating the resources and available resources, to recommend the best resources for successful completion of the project.
- Tracking and monitoring the progress of the project management office and the projects and programmes assigned to it.
- Coordinating delivery dates.
- Maintaining financial controls and systems for recording, monitoring, forecasting and budgeting project expenditure.
- Organising and facilitating project closures, as well as completing benefit analysis at the end of the project.
- Responsible for tracking performance of programmes, projects and the PMO.
- Maintaining existing processes and recommending enhancements and new departmental and project management office policies and procedures.
- Continuing to update and improve project methodologies using industry best practice.
- Reporting and communicating project progress and key risks and issues.
- Track projects, to maintain a real-time picture of status and priority, facilitating adaptability in the face of changing business priorities.
- Maintain talent map for ease of resource allocation.
- Develop positive relationships across the team and company to ensure communication is open and transparent, facilitating early identification of issues and risks and agile exploitation of business opportunities.
- Understand deliverables to internal and external customers.
- Maintain understanding of ITC and, where required, Customer policies and procedures relevant to Project Delivery activities we undertake.
Key Skills, Qualifications & Education:
- Previous PMO/Project Coordinator/PMO Analyst experience is essential to be considered for the role.
- Proven experience providing support to Project Management Teams.
- A background in project management, or managing projects would be beneficial.
- Able to come into a business and hit the ground running.
- Needs to be pro-active, flexible with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to challenge effectively.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail, in checking and challenging information provided.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Thorough knowledge on budgetary and financial matters.
- Understanding and knowledge on project management methodologies, processes and best practice.
- Excellent decision making and analytical skills.
- Excellent communicator and the ability to build and establish relationships quickly.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Organised and systematic approach.
- UK University level education or equivalent in related disciplines.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; able to manipulate data in spreadsheets.
- Experience working with Microsoft Project is desirable but not essential.
- Have or working towards PRINCE2 foundation certification.
- Professional and positive.
- Successful customer-facing practices.
- Diligent, with great attention to detail.
- Ability to cope successfully under pressure and with shifting priorities.
- Excellent collaborator.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient.
- Effective communicator at all levels.
- Team player, able to work on own initiative.
- Assertive, adaptable and creative.
- “Can-do” attitude, willing to go the extra mile.
- Successful administration of Project Delivery framework, as updated periodically.
- Timely reporting of Programme & Project Status, resource utilisation and quality measures.
- Quality and completeness of tracking tools and reports – issues log, risk register, lessons learned logs, talent map, etc.
- Support creation and improvement of process, procedures and tooling.
- Create and follow personal development plan.
Travel: No travel required.
Working hours: Normal working hours are 9.00am to 5.30 pm Monday – Friday.
If you like what you hear so far, then please get in touch by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You should include outline details of your experience and what kind of role you are looking for. If you have a LinkedIn profile or a copy of your CV online, please include a link to this in your message.