|Location||Canary Wharf, London||Issue Date||12/07/2017|
|Working Pattern||Full Time||Salary||Competitive|
|Reports to||Service Management Team Lead|
Following our recent acquisition by a cyber security focused investment firm, there has never been a more exciting time to join us here at ITC Secure Networking! With this investment, our vision is to build a leading pure-play ITC Security Service Provider in EMEA, with an MSS offering at its core.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us on this journey and work with us to achieve our goals. If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing, dynamic, stimulating and fun company then look no further!
Job Purpose: To support the Management and Delivery of ITC’s Operational Services
- Responsible for service ownership for our managed service clients and building strong relationships with key clients and 3rd party vendors
- Assisting with the transition of new managed services into support
- Making recommendations on areas where it is felt service improvements can be made and being instrumental in delivering these.
- Where necessary and appropriate, liaison between ITC and its customers in matters relating to delivery and support.
Main Functions & Duties:
- Act as primary service management contact for the client
- Oversee incident, problem and change requests and ensure contractual agreements have been met
- Chair weekly/monthly service reviews including but not limited to performance metrics, service levels agreements, component/device performance metrics, KPIs and improvement opportunities
- Understanding the customer’s business and their business requirements
- Create/maintain strong business relationships with client base
- Create and manage service improvement plans where appropriate (CSIP)
- Monitor and drive performance on accounts to increase customer satisfaction
- Monitor account profitability and highlight additional revenue streams
- Where appropriate, dealing with customer escalations both within and outside core business hours
- Create and maintain customer related documentation and knowledge base
- 3rd party management where applicable
- Manage the transition of new services into support with deliverables in line with agreed standards and procedures
- ITIL v3 foundation level qualified
- Excellent understanding of Service Management processes
- Familiarity in working within a technology driven environments
- 3-5 years of experience as a Service Delivery Manager
- Any IT Security or Cyber Security experience beneficial (not essential)
General Intelligence and Disposition
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrable qualities of being a “team player”
- Attention to detail, professional rigour, pro-active, strategic.
- Personal and professional integrity.
- Able to withstand pressure and work, where necessary unsupervised
- First class communicator – written and vocal
- Credible, Professional, Personable
If you like what you hear so far, then please get in touch by contacting [email protected]. You should include outline details of your experience and what kind of role you are looking for. If you have a LinkedIn profile or a copy of your CV online, please include a link to this in your message.