Sixth-Annual List & Research Identifies Leading Managed Security Service Providers Worldwide.
London, UK – September 27, 2022 – MSSP Alert, a CyberRisk Alliance resource, has named ITC Secure to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2022.
The list and research identify and honour the top MSSPs (Managed Security Service Providers) worldwide. The rankings are based on MSSP, MDR, and MSP Security Providers. The sixth-annual list and research track the MSSP market’s ongoing growth and evolution.
“Being featured again in MSSP Alert’s Top 250 MSSPs globally is yet another validation of our differentiated services portfolio and our world-class security expertise combined with our commitment to securing our customer’s business”, said Mark Weait, CRO, ITC Secure.
“MSSP Alert congratulates ITC Secure on this year’s honour,” said Joe Panettieri, editorial director of MSSP Alert. “The MSSP Alert readership and Top 250 honourees continue to outpace the cybersecurity market worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honourees, on average, expect to generate $24 million in revenue for 2022, up 26% from 2021. The growth rate is roughly double the market average.
- Geography: Honourees are headquartered in 30 different countries.
- Profits: 90% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2022, a five-point improvement from 2021.
- Security Operation Centers: 69% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 4% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2022 include phishing (97%), vulnerability exploits (93%) and ransomware (91%).
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 140 different hardware, software, cloud, distribution and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts.
- Key Managed Security Services Offered: MSSPs and MSPs increasingly seek out partners to deliver MDR (managed detection and response), XDR (eXtended Detection and Response), Incident Response and other key services.
Find the online list and associated report here.
About ITC Secure
ITC Secure (ITC) is an advisory-led cyber security services provider and a Microsoft Gold Security Partner.
The company has a 25+ year track record of delivering business-critical services to over 300 global blue-chip organisations, bringing together the best minds in security, a relentless focus on customer service, and advanced technological expertise to help businesses succeed.
With its integrated delivery model, proprietary platform, 24×7 fully managed state-of-the-art Security Operations Centre, and customer-first mindset, ITC works as an extension of its customers’ teams to accelerate their cyber maturity – safeguarding their digital ecosystem, securing their business, and their reputation.
ITC serves global organisations from its locations in the UK and US with a world-class team of cyber consultants, technical designers, and cyber experts.
The company is a certified Great Place to Work® employer, active member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA) and winner of the Best Security Company of the Year 2021, Best WorkplacesTM 2022, and Best WorkplacesTM for Wellbeing 2022.
To learn more about ITC, please visit www.itcsecure.com or email us on [email protected].
About CyberRisk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace.
Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA’s brands include SC Media, SecurityWeekly, ChannelE2E, MSSP Alert, InfoSec World, Identiverse, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, its research unit CRA Business Intelligence, and the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative.
Click here to learn more.
All enquiries to Sophia Casimir at [email protected]