The adoption of the hybrid workplace, accelerated by the global pandemic, has more than doubled in the past year resulting in a long-term shift in how people work and operate daily. Whilst digital transformation has enabled businesses to meet new requirements and improve internal processes, it has also brought with it new levels of cyber risk. As businesses get ready for a more flexible future, the challenges to secure an organisation against internal and external threats become more complex.
In this series of workshops, ITC Secure will explore how you can innovate your hybrid workplace and effectively manage your security, identity and devices using existing Microsoft technologies, whether on-premises, in the cloud or both.
Managing Users and Access
This workshop will address the complexities of managing users in a hybrid world.
- Achieve confidence in mitigating against concerns of Shadow IT
- Learn how to build and implement the right controls for users’ laptops, whether remote or in the office
- Gain insight on both the user experience and administration best practice by utilising the tools available from Microsoft
- Andy Taylor, Lead Sales Engineer: Identity & Security, ITC Secure
- Tom Hearsum, Cloud Security Consultant, ITC Secure