THE PLATFORM AT THE HEART OF OUR INTEGRATED DELIVERY MODEL FOR CYBER SECURITY
Work with you to understand your business needs, alleviating the burden of analysing and investigating security alerts 24×7.
OUR TECHNICAL EXPERTS
Tailor your solution based on our assessment – built for today with flexibility to scale for the future.
Provide proactive intelligent insight on the steps you need to take, making cyber resilience your competitive advantage.
OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM
Build and run your cyber solution so that you can focus on what matters: your business.
OUR PLATFORM DELIVERS:
- SIEM based platform with SOAR capabilities
- Integrated threat intelligence and automated incident investigation and response workflows
- Provides one single view of security across the business
- Identify and contextualise relevant events and smart correlations
- Integrated threat intelligence from the most trusted sources
- Alleviates the burden of analysing and investigating security alerts 24x7
- 24x7 fully managed state-of-the-art SOC: combining automation and human intelligence
- Fully compliant with industry regulations and best-in-class service level agreements (SLA)
- Gives peace of mind, reducing business risk
powered by NAVIGATOR
- Ability to correlate multiple events in real-time, giving you a clear overview
- Dynamic blend of people, technology and governance to mitigate threats as early as possible
- Consultative approach to advising on tailored solutions as your business needs evolve
Explore our ecosystem of managed security services that connect to PULSE:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Platforms based on SIEM (security information and event management) technology offer visibility and meaningful insights by collecting, aggregating, and analysing information from different sources.
SOAR (security orchestration, automation, and response) capabilities go a step further by integrating threat intelligence and automating incident investigation and response workflows based on playbooks developed by the security team.
SIEM is used by organisations to improve visibility and correlate events from many sources, creating a nuanced picture of cyber security threats inside a network.
SIEM-based platforms help to achieve the cyber security monitoring capabilities needed to support compliance with the GDPR, PCI DSS, as well as other data regulations and standards